[sustran] Re: Chicago Transit Fare Hike

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.info
Sun Sep 2 22:51:09 JST 2007

... and what about private transport being self-financing as a
pre-condition or part of the same plan? Hmmm.... guess it would have to
be part of a package lowering income taxes significantly at the same
time....

- T

Todd Edelman
Director
Green Idea Factory

Korunní 72
CZ-10100 Praha 10
Czech Republic

Skype: toddedelman
++420 605 915 970
++420 222 517 832

edelman at greenidea.eu
http://greenideafactory.blogspot.com/
www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

Green Idea Factory is a member of World Carfree Network
www.worldcarfree.net