[sustran] Re: Anti-bus ad on bus shelter in South Africa

Andrew M Wheeldon andrew at benbikes.org.za
Fri Oct 12 23:39:31 JST 2007

That article and photo submitted by Lloyd really speaks volumes. I
personally have not seen that anywhere in SA so maybe it is a thing of the
past. The present plan of the Nat Dept of Transport is to promote cycling
and Public transport so they would act against those types of messages.

all the best
Andrew M Wheeldon

MSc Sports Management (Leicester UK)
Managing Director: Bicycling Empowerment Network (BEN)
Resident Representative: Bicycle Partnership Program - I-CE
Tel +27 21 7133634; Fax +27 21 7127492
Cell +27 82 5989178 - andrew at benbikes.org.za
199 Main Rd Tokai Cape South Africa 7945
PO Box 31561 Tokai Cape South Africa 7966
www.benbikes.org.za - BEN: Promoting the bicycle to address low cost
transport and improve health
www.cycling.nl - ICE: Advocacy and planning for bicycle-friendly cities
www.worldcarfree.net - World CarFree Network Member Organisation