[sustran] Re: [carfree_network] Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Pollution in Paris... from Bicycles

Pascal van den Noort operations at velomondial.net
Tue Oct 9 22:42:31 JST 2007

Big US Cities Invest in Bike Mobility

SAN FRANCISCO, USA - Clear Channel Outdoor Inc. will decide this month to enter a proposed US$ 306 mn (€ 201 mn) contract with the city of San Francisco. It will give the company advertising rights on transit shelters and would require the company to set up a bike-sharing program if the city opts for one. Like New York, Boston and Chicago, San <http://vedm.net/click2?l=Dkfpb&m=CYlC&s=Og90db>  Francisco paves the way to improve bike

Pascal J.W. van den Noort
Executive Director Velo Mondial

Velo <http://velomondial.blogspot.com/>  Mondial's Blog

 <http://www.velomondial.net/> www.velomondial.net