[sustran] Open Busways (disk crash!)

Jonathan E. D. Richmond richmond at alum.mit.edu
Wed Nov 28 18:53:41 JST 2007

I got some wonderful replies on the issue of Open versus Closed busways
which really helped me think through the issues -- thanks so much. A
number of people also asked to be on the mailing list for information on
our project.

Alas, my laptop hard disk crashed dramatically yesterday. Almost
everything is backed up, and luckily not a disaster, however I have lost
recent email.

If you asked to be on the mailing list, could you kindly send me a
reminder. If, also, you still have a copy of any of the emails you sent
me, I would be happy to have them again -- although the points were
digested and stored in my own long-term memory!

Sorry to bother everyone, but the connections were valuable, and I want to
hold onto them!

                                         --Jonathan

-----
Jonathan Richmond
Transport Adviser to the Government of Mauritius
Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Land Transport and Shipping
Level 4
New Government Centre
Port Louis
Mauritius