[sustran] Articles on Urban Transit

B Sriram bsriramak at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 20:47:04 JST 2007

Greetings !

  I am a student of Urban Planning and working on public transport  and its feasibility for my masters thesis. I was looking for these two articles on internet but could not find them. I would be happy if anyone could send me a copy of these articles

  Armstrong-Wright, A., and The World, B. (1986). Urban transit systems : guidelines for examining options, The World Bank, washington, D.C.
  Armstrong-Wright, A., and Thiriez, S. (1987). "Bus Services - Reducing Costs, Raising Standards; World Bank Technical Paper No. 68." The World Bank, Washington D.C.

  With regards
  Sriram