[sustran] "The CDM in the Transport Sector"

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed May 16 21:25:01 JST 2007

Pete,

1.	How are your guys working at all with the CDM (Clean Development
Mechanism)?

2.	Are they doing anything with this in your work  Joberg?

3.	Despite it general sluggishness, I would like to get a bit closer to it
myself for the kinds of projects and programs we think that the developing
world should be bringing on line in our main areas of expertise. To my mind
this relates to just about anything I might eventually do for you.

Best/Eric