[sustran] Re: UN Ambassador for Transport in Cities

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.info
Mon May 14 18:42:40 JST 2007

Hi,

Just got this excellent suggestion from someone in San Francisco about
someone in New York City:

"Moby has a tea shop/bookstore in Little Italy called Teany (Tea NY, get
it), & I know he bike-commutes there, because I've seen him.  He might
be someone you could contact, too."

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby>

So maybe a transport in cities ambassador, or  more specifically a
cycling for urban transport ambassador?

- T

Todd Edelman
Director