[sustran] Re: Fuel consumed by idling

martincassini at blueyonder.co.uk martincassini at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 10 20:26:16 JST 2007

Given a green light (!) for the film and/or TV programme / series that I'm
planning, there will be the opportunity to research and establish these
and other facts and figures. One question: why are g/km (CO2 per
kilometre) figures published but not g/pm (CO2 per minute engine
running/idling)? Even the manufacturers don't seem to know.

Martin