[sustran] Re: M1 Expansion to cost 21 million pounds per mile ...

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.info
Mon May 7 02:16:03 JST 2007

Hi again,

At 250 pounds per bicycle, 5,040 million pounds would buy over 2,000,000 bicycles. Or about 5000 rail carriages.

- T

p.s. or ten of these: <http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dd/Queen_Mary_II_Einlaufen_Hamburg_Hafengeburtstag_2006_-2.jpg/800px-Queen_Mary_II_Einlaufen_Hamburg_Hafengeburtstag_2006_-2.jpg>

or maybe 10 billion of these: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Curry_Beanz.jpg>

Todd Edelman
Director
Green Idea Factory