[sustran] Betr.: Addition: Sustainable Urban Transport Photo pool in Flickr

Roelof Wittink roelof.wittink at cycling.nl
Mon Mar 26 16:07:06 JST 2007

Hi Carlos

Can you answer my mail regarding the work group for the review or do we have to skype and when is that possible?

roelof

Roelof Wittink, Director
I-ce = Interface for Cycling Expertise
Trans 3, 3512 JJ Utrecht, The Netherlands
tel: +31 (0)30 2304521  fax: +31 (0)30 2312384
email (general): i-ce at cycling.nl
email (personal): roelof.wittink at cycling.nl
website: www.i-ce.info

>>> carlos.pardo at sutp.org 25-3-2007 0:41 >>>
I have to add another thing to this: though Flickr didn't have any photo
pools on sustainable transport, www.sutp.org DOES have a photo gallery
(though we're still uploading more pictures). It is more based on the
GTZ Photo CD (which currently has 11,000+ pictures).

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

Carlos F. Pardo SUTP wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just saw that there are no public groups of sustainable urban
> transport in Flickr, so I went ahead and created one under
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/sustran/ (I hope it's ok to use the sustran
> name). Feel free to post your own pictures. Mine are posted as "some
> rights reserved", so you can use them freely as long as you cite me as
> the author (and don't sell them!!).
>
> I hope this is useful to everybody, and that you can upload some photos
> there. Flickr is a pretty well organized tool for photos, as long as
> they're well tagged and described. If you surf around you'll find pretty
> nice photos on transport too.
>
> Best regards,

IMPORTANT NOTE to everyone who gets sustran-discuss messages via YAHOOGROUPS.

Please go to http://list.jca.apc.org/manage/listinfo/sustran-discuss to join the real sustran-discuss and get full membership rights. The yahoogroups version is only a mirror and 'members' there cannot post to the real sustran-discuss (even if the yahoogroups site makes it seem like you can). Apologies for the confusing arrangement.