[sustran] Sustainable Urban Transport Photo pool in Flickr

Carlos F. Pardo SUTP carlos.pardo at sutp.org
Sun Mar 25 07:54:17 JST 2007

Hi,

I just saw that there are no public groups of sustainable urban
transport in Flickr, so I went ahead and created one under
http://www.flickr.com/groups/sustran/ (I hope it's ok to use the sustran
name). Feel free to post your own pictures. Mine are posted as "some
rights reserved", so you can use them freely as long as you cite me as
the author (and don't sell them!!).

I hope this is useful to everybody, and that you can upload some photos
there. Flickr is a pretty well organized tool for photos, as long as
they're well tagged and described. If you surf around you'll find pretty
nice photos on transport too.

Best regards,

--
Carlos F. Pardo
Coordinador de Proyecto- Project Coordinator