[sustran] Re: Reinventing transport in cities: "Eyes on the street"

Prof J G Krishnayya sri at giaspn01.vsnl.net.in
Thu Jun 28 12:27:59 JST 2007

Dear Eric,

Thanks for this initial list.  Some structuring might help me to absorb
it.  I'll await the final ppt or whatever.  There do appear to be a
basic set of background underlying thoughts, beliefs, goals, for all the
good BRT + ideas.  The Penalosa statement about maximizing Citizen
(traveler) Happiness, really for me, encompasses them all - one needs o
spell things out too.

Jgk
====

Prof J G Krishnayya