[sustran] Seeking children worldwide to submit articles/stories/poems/pictures on Sustainable Transport

Anna Kitteringham transport at peacechild.org
Tue Jun 5 02:01:00 JST 2007

Hi,

I am running the Sustainable Transport Book project and I just wanted to
thank everyone that has contacted me so far and to encourage other children
and young people to tell the world their transport stories.

We are creating a book for children written and edited entirely by children
and young people. I would love for you to be a part of this world wide
project and encourage others to think about environmentally friendly methods
of transport.

Please tell us how you get to school? How long does it take? Do you enjoy
the journey? Do you face any challenges on the way? How does your trip
affect the environment?

If your town or city is doing something great to make transport more
sustainable please let us know. Paint us a picture, write a story or
article, take a photo and share your story with the world.

All the information that you need is available at
www.peacechild.org/transport, but if you have any questions please drop me
an email at transport at peacechild.org.

The closing date is 30th June 2007.

Many thanks,