[sustran] Re: Urban Transport Indicators

Ranjith de Silva ranjithsd at sltnet.lk
Tue Jul 3 19:34:04 JST 2007

Dear Gregorio,

Thank you for inviting SUSTRAN members to write about Transport indicators
and linking up with Asia & Pacific. I am sure the experienced members of
SUSTRAN AP network will contribute with their ideas and have focuses on
different country contexts.

Best regards.

Ranjith

Ranjith de Silva

Regional Coordinator for Asia

International Forum for Rural Transport and Development (IFRTD) Asia

310/10 Ramanayaka Mawatha

Erawwala

Pannipitiya 10230

Sri Lanka

Phone: +94 11 2842972 / 5518180

Email:  <mailto:ranjith at ifrtd.org> ranjith at ifrtd.org

Web:  <http://www.ifrtd.org> www.ifrtd.org

The IFRTD is a global network of individuals and organisations working
together towards improved access, mobility and economic opportunity for poor
communities in developing countries.

  _____