[sustran] Urban Transport Indicators

Gregorio Villacorta Alegría shapshico at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:11:42 JST 2007

Hi Dear Friends.

The Latin America International Forum of Rural Transport and Development is
running a virtual discussion about Urban Transport Indicators, like  part of
a effort to get opinnions and commentaries about indicators in urban and
rural Transport.

I am member  of the Latin America Forum, And We would like to hear your
opinions,
If somebody would like to send a message to the latin american forum, could
do it trough me, We are going to translate it your mssage to the spanish and
send it to the forum , and return it in english to you the commentaries of
the others members.

We will pleased to hear your experience.

The discussion is going to be this week.

PD: Sorry my bad english.

Gregorio Villacorta Alegría
Secretary of the Peruvian Forum of Rural Transport and Development.