[sustran] Re: MMRDA will file PIL to block Tata's Rs1 lakh car

TR Saranathan tr_saranathan at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:30:48 JST 2007

Sir/Madam,
Nowadays the approach in solving many problems has been an INTEGRATED one.
Why not do this keeping in mind all the suggestions so far given for and
against this problem also. Further, Transport problems depend on many
Factors and mainly the Location, the Climate,the Economy etc of a particular
Place.
Dr.T.R.Saranathan