[sustran] new clips for the City Cycling Video Library

eric.britton at free.fr eric.britton at free.fr
Thu Jan 4 19:39:11 JST 2007

Thanks so much Sujit and Chris for getting those  good cycling videos to us here
over the weekend -- and as promised they have been immediately integrated into
the City Cycling Video Library.

To access it easily, may I suggest that you wander over to the New Mobility
Agenda at http://www.newmobility.org and once there click the Video Libraries
link under Group Work Tools on the left menu.  There you will see the cycling
libraries, among others, each with their own short and ugly introduction, and
then a series of the latest videos selected in each category. As you will see,
they play automatically one after the other.

I personally find this wonderfully useful as a mind jogger and resource, and
hope that it serves you all well.