[sustran] Re: Question about a Bikes on BRT (?) scheme....

Carlos F. Pardo SUTP Carlos.Pardo at sutp.org
Wed Jan 3 00:36:22 JST 2007

The shot is from the Brisbane Busway system. I once asked if this was
possible in TransMilenio (Bogotá), and I was told that the stopping time of
the bus (26 seconds) wouldn't allow it. Anyway, TransMilenio is betting on
free bicycle parking so people can access the station by bicycle and walk
when they arrive at the end station.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo