[sustran] Re: [NewMobilityCafe] Biofuels- everything that shines is gold?

Sarath Guttikunda sguttikunda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:16:25 JST 2007

Also the uncertainty associated with the estimates of CO2 reductions is
vast.. Check the attachments. We may or may not get huge reductions by
swtiching to biofuels at the risk of food security and biodiversity loss,
but how much is still a question. Only certain move for reduction is
reducing the demand.

Sarath