[sustran] Re: "Visions of sugar plums float in their heads"

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Sun Dec 23 01:02:25 JST 2007

eric.britton wrote [I add in brackets]:
> [...]
> Those that think differently from thee and me are not [I suggest "necessarily"] monsters. [Monsters can be tamed, but only with a firm hand and little compromise, and no excuses]
> So very much in this spirit of understanding the other guys here is a nine
> minute "thinkpiece" about our favorite topic as seen and cooked by no other
> that Walt Disney exactly fifty years ago next week [...]
> --

THE "train truck" shown here is not such a bad idea, depending on what
source of power it uses and all the other demands.

- T

Todd Edelman
Director
Green Idea Factory

Korunni 72
CZ-10100 Praha 10
Czech Republic

Skype: toddedelman
++420 605 915 970
++420 222 517 832

edelman at greenidea.eu
http://greenideafactory.blogspot.com/
www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

Green Idea Factory is a member of World Carfree Network
www.worldcarfree.net