[sustran] Re: Formulas for value capture in transport

Todd Alexander Litman litman at vtpi.org
Fri Dec 7 23:28:38 JST 2007

The following report summarizes the literature on value capture,
including discussion of implementation mechanisms. Although it mainly
deals with capturing the value of transit projects, there are some
references to the impacts that highway proximity has on property values.

"Financing Transit Systems Through Value Capture: An Annotated
Bibliography" (http://www.vtpi.org/smith.pdf ).

Best wishes,
-Todd Litman

Sincerely,
Todd Alexander Litman
Victoria Transport Policy Institute (www.vtpi.org)
litman at vtpi.org
Phone & Fax 250-360-1560
1250 Rudlin Street, Victoria, BC, V8V 3R7, CANADA
"Efficiency - Equity - Clarity"