[sustran] In pictures: India's dominant car maker

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.info
Mon Apr 16 15:37:01 JST 2007

Mr Khattar is passionate about India's efforts to enable more of its
people to buy cars. "There are 50 million two- and three-wheelers in
India. They are the ones we'll need to entice," he says, suggesting the
motorcycles should be "sold to those who have bicycles now".

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/07/business_india0s_dominant_car_maker/html/1.stm>

***

Just to make it clear, I will mention the word once more: "Dominant"

- T

p.s. The spell check on my email program suggests that I change
"Khattar" to "Manhattan"...

Todd Edelman
Director
Green Idea Factory