[sustran] Re: 'elephant in the bedroom' computer game?'utsg@jiscmail.ac.uk

Martin Cassini martincassini at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 03:07:45 JST 2006

Eric

Nice idea. In our day and age it would need to be a video game, wouldn't
it? I have asked Imperial College about modelling my proposals for
scrapping controls and letting traffic sort itself out. It's still very
much on my agenda - as soon as any funding materialises, that'll be one
of the elements I will explore/commission.

I wonder if a video game company would speculate with us? where we
provide the elements that would go into the mix, and profitshare. But is
it a commercial proposition?

It could be of great value and interest to transport authorities. Maybe
we could pursue a grant to help put a team together to devise something
where the elements can all be tailored for different cities and
circumstances ... an educational tool ...

Martin
www.goodfun.tv