[sustran] fekbritton sent you a video!

YouTube Service service at youtube.com
Fri Sep 8 18:43:42 JST 2006

fekbritton wants to share the following video with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_g_X7U-Phg

Video Description

Para incentivar el ciclismo urbano en el Perú

Personal Message

We look at transport in cities in place after place around the world, and oh dear yes indeed, there can be many reasons to lose hope in our collective ability to cope. But you know it's a big world out there and there is a great deal going on that gives at least some of grounds for hope. Fortunately there are many people in many places with ideas and the ability to make them work. So in this spirit I invite you to brush up your Spanish and spend five minutes to get a feel for how this one group is pushing to provide incentive for the development of cycling in Peru. Peru? Yes, lesson from Lima: No matter where you are don't lose hope and keep on pedaling with your own projects.  One by one by one, and then all of a sudden we have them surrounded.  Eric Britton.

To accept my friend request, click here: http://www.youtube.com/signup_login?ci=5C2A008E993E0FE7

To respond to fekbritton, click on the following link: http://www.youtube.com/outbox?to_user=fekbritton

Thanks,
fekbritton