[sustran] Fw: [cai-asia] Sustainable Bio-technology and Bio-fuels in ASEAN (18-20 September 2006, Hanoi, Vietnam)

aables at adb.org aables at adb.org
Wed Sep 6 12:40:27 JST 2006

FYI

Aurora Fe Ables
Transport Researcher
Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities (CAI-Asia)
Asian Development Bank
Tel (632) 632-4444 ext. 70820
Fax (632) 636-2198
Email aables at adb.org
http://www.cleanairnet.org/caiasia

www.adb.org
----- Forwarded by Aurora Ables/Consultants/ADB on 09/06/2006 11:37 AM
-----

mrco at adb.org
09/05/2006 05:46 PM
Please respond to
cai-asia at lists.worldbank.org

"Clean Air Initiative -- Asia" <cai-asia at lists.worldbank.org>
cc

Subject
[cai-asia] Sustainable Bio-technology and Bio-fuels in ASEAN  (18-20
September 2006, Hanoi, Vietnam)

Capacity Building in Clean Technologies for Industry and Transport -
Sustainable Bio-technology and Bio-fuels in ASEAN
18-20 September 2006, Hanoi, Vietnam

We are pleased to invite you as a delegate to a regional conference on
"Capacity Building in Clean Technologies for Industry and Transport -
Sustainable Bio-technology and Bio-fuels in ASEAN" from 18 - 20 September
2006 at the Melia Hanoi Hotel in Vietnam. This is an extremely important
event covering fields of renewable and sustainable energy so if you and
your organisation have an interest in this theme please take the time to
register now as places at the conference are limited. Countries covered:
Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Philipines, Thailand, and Vietnam.

For more details including background papers, project manuals, speakers
background, and on-line registration please visit our website at
http://ctit-eu.britcham.or.id/index.php.

To locate the on-line registration click on "events" then "CTIT Conference
(Hanoi)" then "Registration".

Contact person:
Gary Andrews
Exexcutive Director
BritCham
Fax: +62 21 5279135
Email: gary at britcham.or.id

--- You are currently subscribed to cai-asia as: aables at adb.org. To view
archived messages, go to http://vx.worldbank.org/read/?forum=cai-asia.
Important note: This is a moderated listserv. If you encounter problems,
email Mike Co (mrco at adb.org). Please do not email your complaints directly
to the listserv.