[sustran] Re: India: innovations in rickshaws (document)

aables at adb.org aables at adb.org
Tue Sep 5 21:24:36 JST 2006

Hi Robert,

Kindly send me a copy of the document. Thanks.

Right now I'm looking at the different scenarios for non-motorized
transport in Asian and Western contexts in preparation for a presentation
at BAQ 2006 and would likewise welcome inputs/possible collaborations on
this.

Best regards,
Au

Aurora Fe Ables
Transport Researcher
Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities (CAI-Asia)
Asian Development Bank
Tel (632) 632-4444 ext. 70820
Fax (632) 636-2198
Email aables at adb.org
http://www.cleanairnet.org/caiasia

www.adb.org

Robert Bartlett <roadnotes at freenet.de>
Sent by: sustran-discuss-bounces+aables=adb.org at list.jca.apc.org
09/05/2006 06:37 PM
Please respond to
Global 'South' Sustainable Transport <sustran-discuss at list.jca.apc.org>

sustran-discuss at list.jca.apc.org
cc

Subject
[sustran] India: innovations in rickshaws (document)

Hallo

I've just worked up a document on this topic together with Mr. CP
Bhatnagar. It's another in the series of short documents on modes of
transport in different countries.

Anyone interested in a (free) copy is welcome to write to me directly -
and as usual, comments are welcome, as are offers of collaboration from
persons and groups who would like to produce a similar document.

I'd also much welcome any comments people might have on the other
documents in this series as reported to this network

Regards

Robert Bartlett