[sustran] India: innovations in rickshaws (document)

Robert Bartlett roadnotes at freenet.de
Tue Sep 5 19:37:28 JST 2006

Hallo

I've just worked up a document on this topic together with Mr. CP
Bhatnagar. It's another in the series of short documents on modes of
transport in different countries.

Anyone interested in a (free) copy is welcome to write to me directly -
and as usual, comments are welcome, as are offers of collaboration from
persons and groups who would like to produce a similar document.

I'd also much welcome any comments people might have on the other
documents in this series as reported to this network

Regards

Robert Bartlett