[sustran] City Cycling Strategies for Sustran cities

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Oct 10 18:27:50 JST 2006

Dear Sustran friends,

We are heating up in our work program to prepare a special New Mobility Brief on
City Cycling Strategies. You can see the beginning of our work plan if you go to
http://newmobilitybriefs.org and then click under The Briefs, Vol. 1, No. 2
(notes) You'll see.

I draw this attention to you this morning since it strikes me as very important
that our final report is going to be useful as a tool to encourage more and
better cycling in the Sustran region. And if this is to be the case, we are
going to have to bring in some of the best cycling proponents and activists from
the region. So if you have suggestions of people and groups for us to contact in
this context, well that would be very helpful indeed.

Kind thanks,