[sustran] Re: Lifestyles of Lear Jet Liberals

Eric Bruun ericbruun at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 3 23:52:56 JST 2006

I note that the author talks about "Lear Jet liberals" but how many actually fly on
private jets? Flying in a commercial airliner across the ocean is not at all the same.

I also note that "only 16 percent" for the US (I think this is actually low) is an enormous absolute
amount, as the US starts from a much, much higher consumption level in 1990 than Spain.

Eric Bruun