[sustran] Re: I NEED ASSISTANCE: Useable BTU's per Cubic Foot, and per Pound (weight)

Daryl Oster et3 at et3.com
Mon Oct 2 01:33:35 JST 2006

Eric,

Thank you, nice of you to post my 2 messages (and chart) to a group I was
banned from!  Why honor me now?  Is this an invitation back? I hope you
don't just want to see if anyone will beat up on me while my hands are tied.
BTW, please read the copyright notice on EVERY post I make.

At any rate, I am happy to have my posts and information posted for reasoned
review provided I am allowed as an unfettered participant.  Thanks again.

Best regards,

Daryl Oster
(c) 2006  all rights reserved.  ETT, et3, MoPod, "space travel on earth"
e-tube, e-tubes,  and the logos thereof are trademarks and or service marks
of et3.com Inc.  For licensing information contact: POB 1423, Crystal River
FL 34423-1423  (352)257-1310, et3 at et3.com , www.et3.com