[sustran] Re: Guangzhou bans electric bicycles

Sunny sksunny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 23:51:23 JST 2006

That is a really good question Lloyd...but only electric bicycles are
banned becoz they contain the prohibited word "bicycle" if they were
called "electric motorcycles" or "electric cars" they would have
actually been praised saying tht the country is very much concerned abt
environment.

I can understand and completely agree to entirely wht sujit said as i
also come from the same country.

sunny