[sustran] World Transport Journal - New summary edition and introduction

Eric Britton Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Nov 21 18:39:52 JST 2006

Dear Friends of sustainability and social justice wherever you are on
this troubled planet,

We have decided to experiment with another handy communications tool
that we happen to have around here to see how we might extend the reach
and impact of the Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice. So if
you travel today to www.wtransport.org and click the Thinkpad on the top
menu, you will see a full synopsis of Vol. 13-1, including the editorial
of John Whitelegg along with abstracts of the articles in this issue.

We hope you find this useful, and if you do it would be good if you
might just send on a quick note with your views and suggestions.  You
also may find some interest in the section Interact/Collaborate (lower
left menu), which is in fact an open invitation for you to get involved.