[sustran] excellent new video on Global Warming on The Commons

Eric Britton Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Nov 17 00:03:10 JST 2006

There is an excellent new video just produced by the produced by
Sveriges
<http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=7830&lid=about_SVT&from=menu>
Television (SVT),  the Swedish public service television company, which
looks at the Global Warming debacle and debate with particular acuity
and interest. You can pick it up on the main site of The Commons: Open
Society Sustainability Initiative at www.ecoplan.org
<http://www.ecoplan.org/> . You'll see it under "Evidence" (NEW) on the
top menu.

Since this is part of our push to use the full range of communications
tools and media in this important cause, you will see that we have also
popped into the page that introduces in addition to the Swedish film
some links to a couple other of the videos and films that you will find
under the New Mobility Agenda. Lower down on the left menu of The
Commons, you will see the beginning of a collection of videos and clips,
to which we hope you will chose to add when you have something you think
the others might wish to see.