[sustran] Re: Final comment on MCs

Pendakur pendakur at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue May 23 09:45:41 JST 2006

I would like to hear from a mcycle family which has tow children in two
different schools, wife and husband working different places, living in a
large Indian city and ask how them how all this theory on SUSTRAN works in
real life!!

Cheers from Vancouver.

Dr. V. Setty Pendakur
Professor Emeritus, University of British Columbia
Honorary Professor, China National Academy of Sciences
Secretary,TRB-ABE90 and Director, ITDP

President, Pacific Policy and Planning Associates
702-1099 Marinaside Crescent
Vancouver, BC, Canada  V6Z 2Z3
Phone: 1-604-263-3576, Fax: 1-604-263-6493