[sustran] Re: Final comment on MCs

Daryl Oster et3 at et3.com
Tue May 23 08:41:44 JST 2006

The sustainable way to displace MCs from the market is to offer modes with
greater transportation value.

Daryl Oster
(c) 2006  all rights reserved.  ETT, et3, MoPod, "space travel on earth"
e-tube, e-tubes,  and the logos thereof are trademarks and or service marks
of et3.com Inc.  For licensing information contact: POB 1423, Crystal River
FL 34423-1423  (352)257-1310, et3 at et3.com , www.et3.com