[sustran] Mototaxis - Research

Gregorio Villacorta Alegria goyotech at yahoo.es
Wed May 17 12:29:27 JST 2006

Hallo Group

  I would like if somebody could help me with information and resources about three wheels vehicles. I have got the paper from GTZ that is excelente , I will pleased if I could get more information.

  I am based in Peru ( and our cities now looks like Asia with vehicles of three wheels leading the public transport )

  The research is part of some researchs in urban transport at the University of Engineering in Peru.

  Regards

  Gregorio

  Gregorio Villacorta Alegría, B.Sc
  Research Assistant for Schorrell Analysis
  www.schorrell-analysis.de
  Móvil  : 0051429670008
  Skype: goyotech
  Email  : goyotech at yahoo.es