[sustran] Re: rail vs road freight distribution

Carlos F. Pardo SUTP carlos.pardo at sutp.org
Tue May 9 00:23:08 JST 2006

Mr Oster quotes:
"but when they can rely on themselves and use force, then they are rarely
endangered."

This could have some relevance regarding transportation equity... I would
think that a quote from Machiavelli (and justifying the use of force!) is
difficult to apply to sustainability. But maybe that's just me.

Carlos F. Pardo