[sustran] Re: "India is on the road to a transport revolution"

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.info
Fri May 5 04:24:05 JST 2006

Sujit wrote:

> Dear Simon, Eric, Sunny and all friends in Sustran,
> I'm passing them on to
> the
> Sustran community with the hope that it will show how overwhelming has
> been
> the negative response to this shallow article. Is there any way this can
> be
> communicated to the people who run the paper? I love to read George
> Monbiot
> in the Guardian as well as many other correspondents of this paper. It was
> shock therefore to see such that a crass article being publiched by them.

I AM not sure what is happening in the letters section of the Guardian now
BUT probably the best thing to do would be to copy all of the comments we
have made to the relevant editor and then have one or a few of us nominate
themselves to write an opposing comment of some sort and pitch this idea
to the editor.

- T

Todd Edelman
International Coordinator