[sustran] Re: Fair Transport - comments

Walter Hook whook at itdp.org
Tue May 2 22:51:55 JST 2006

Dear eric,

Itdp will be submitting its own comments, so we would not want to be a party
to any group comments.  By the way, i agree the draft document doesn't
clearly lay out any vision of what role the world bank might play, but
overall i didn't see the document as anything to get worked up over.  Some
good language in there.

Best

Walter