[sustran] Re: The Latest in Intelligent Transport systems?

Carlos F. Pardo SUTP carlos.pardo at sutp.org
Tue Mar 28 09:52:07 JST 2006

Lee,

We've published the module on ITS written by Phil Sayeg and Phil Charles,
which is available from our website (www.sutp.org/download/ ).
I also talked to Phil Sayeg last year and he told me he had just finished
writing (in March 2005) a very extensive book on the topic, but I'm not sure
if it's published yet.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo
Coordinador de Proyecto
GTZ - Proyecto de Transporte Sostenible (SUTP, SUTP-LAC)
Cl 125bis # 41-28 of 404
Bogotá D.C., Colombia
Tel:  +57 (1) 215 7812
Fax: +57 (1) 236 2309
Mobile: +57 (3) 15 296 0662
e-mail: carlos.pardo at sutp.org
Página: www.sutp.org
- Visite nuestra nueva sección de Latinoamérica y el Caribe en
http://www.sutp.org/esp/espindex.htm
- Únase al grupo de discusión de Transporte Sostenible en Latinoamérica
enviando un correo a  sutp-lac-subscribe at gruposyahoo.com