[sustran] Sustainable Transport - Open curriculum/syllabus

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Mar 24 23:58:43 JST 2006

Might this be an opporunity for sustainable to get together to develop an
Open Syllabus for a couirse in sustainable transportation?  It would bseem
to me (a) important and neceessary and (b) really quie easy for this group
to get together to make happen.  There are several people in this dilaigue
who are well placed to do this, and other who are lurking who can also pitch
in to get this good work done.

Who will take the lead in organising this? Jeff? Zvi? Chris?  You?

On 3/23/06, Jeff Casello < <mailto:jcasello at fes.uwaterloo.ca>