[sustran] Apology Re: Recent blog posts

Paul Barter paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Wed Mar 8 17:50:59 JST 2006

Many apologies if you are using Internet Explorer and tried to visit
http://urbantransportasia.blogspot.com/ recently.

The page probably did not load properly and might have caused your
browser to hang. Firefox was OK. Not sure about other browsers.

I believe I have now fixed the problem, so it should be safe to take
another look. Will try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Today's posting is "Changing petrol price politics in Malaysia and
Indonesia".

Paul

Paul A. Barter | Assistant Professor | LKY School of Public Policy |
National University of Singapore | 29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace | Singapore
119620 | Tel: +65-6516 3324 | Fax: +65-6778 1020 | Email:
paulbarter at nus.edu.sg | http://www.spp.nus.edu.sg/faculty/paulbarter/  |
I am speaking for myself, not for my employers.

Perspectives on urban transport in developing countries: