[sustran] Recent blog posts

Paul Barter paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Tue Mar 7 17:02:43 JST 2006

Dear sustran-discussers

Some of you may be interested in some of my blog postings at
http://urbantransportasia.blogspot.com/ since early February. Here is a
list of headings.

# POSITIVE visions and austere transport policies
# Changing petrol price politics? Americans would support petrol tax?
# Electric bicycles and other modes that "fall in the cracks"
# Transport information resource: global Transport Knowledge Partnership
# New urban transport news site with an Asia focus
# Singapore to shift to fully accessible buses
# Mass transit debates in developing country cities
# Success Story: Seoul's 2004 Public Transport Reforms (new article)
# Battles Over the Future of Mass Transit in India

Paul

Paul A. Barter | Assistant Professor | LKY School of Public Policy |
National University of Singapore | 29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace | Singapore
119620 | Tel: +65-6516 3324 | Fax: +65-6778 1020 | Email:
paulbarter at nus.edu.sg | http://www.spp.nus.edu.sg/faculty/paulbarter/  |
I am speaking for myself, not for my employers.

Perspectives on urban transport in developing countries:
http://urbantransportasia.blogspot.com/