[sustran] Re: Why are we doing so poorly?

Eric Bruun ericbruun at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 27 05:46:15 JST 2006

Eric (Britton):

The US TRB is a politically sensitive creature. Consider the funding source. When it makes special reports it
strives to include a spectrum of opinion. It will never leave out the mainstream opinion but sometimes
leaves out environmentalist opinion.

As for generalizations John Whitelegg makes about the products of the US university system, we don't
all buy into the same ideas. Both Daryl and I went to school in the US and we don't think at all alike,
to give an obvious example.

Eric Bruun