[sustran] 249 communications on the topic of motorcycles in cities

Eric.britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Jun 23 16:53:35 JST 2006

Sustran has over the last seven years received no less than 249
communications on the topic of motorcycles, which I think gives us some
idea of the importance of these issues in our cities.

The discussions are so interesting that we have put a one button link
into our mcstdc section of the New Mobility Agenda
(http://www.newmobility.org , bottom of left menu).

For the record, our first entry on this was by John Ernst on Tue Nov 2,
1999. And also for the record, John, you, I and the basic unresolved,
still even largely unaddressed problem, are still here.  (Somebody
remind me if this is good or bad news.)

With all good wishes

Eric Britton

The New Mobility Agenda: on line at http://www.newmobility.org

Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara                   75006 Paris, France

Tel:  +331 4326 1323      +338 7044 0343      Skype: newmobility

E:  <mailto:contact at newmobility.org> contact at newmobility.org
Backup:  <mailto:fekbritton at gmail.com> fekbritton at gmail.com

EcoPlan International              Innovation consultancy/advisory

9440 Readcrest Drive                            Los Angeles, CA  90210

Tel: +1 310 601-8468  E:  <mailto:eric.britton at ecoplan.org>
contact at ecoplan.org    Skype: ericbritton