[sustran] Re: Envirofit

Sunny sksunny at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:27:36 JST 2006

It sounds impressive I have been to their website. But I would like to
see if there are any graphs that compare the conventional and the
retrofitted engines. One more question would be how long will the
retrofitted mechanism work without maintenance, I also doubt the noise
reductions in the 2 stroke engine.

I have seen one photo on the Envirofit website of a Vietnamese (i
presume) guy with lots of school children on the bike...is it safe???

Sunny