[sustran] help to find a document on carsharing

HAYZOUNE Samy - DDE 35/DR/AUHD Samy.Hayzoune at i-carre.net
Tue Jun 13 18:15:23 JST 2006

Hello

I'm student in France and my training course concerns alternative ways of
transport and them legal problems.

For this objective, I was brought to interest me on carsharing and more
particulary on the file nammed:  "Keys to Carsharing: Moving the City of
Tomorrow"

Unfortunately I'm unable to find it on the web (specificly on this adress:
http://213.170.188.3/moses/body.asp?page=6&news=310&ln=6 where it should be
normally)
so I allow myself to contact you so that you can have the kindness, either
to send the document to me, or to indicate to me where I could find it to
conclude what I was required to do.
I am aware that you do not have perhaps anything to see with this document
but you are the only contact which I found on the net and with which I can
asked for this information. The European site of "moses" not functioning
either.

I thank you in advance

Samy HAIZOUNE
Stagiaire au pôle AUHD