[sustran] RV: Don't pick on bikes

Carlos F. Pardo SUTP carlos.pardo at sutp.org
Fri Jun 16 22:25:48 JST 2006

Dear all,

We just received this letter from a Bangkok citizen, who wrote to the local
newspaper (Bangkok Post) and cc'd to our project. I thought you might be
interested in reading it, since it's really encouraging to see that a
citizen is really convinced of sustainable transport and looks forward to
improvements. Citizens are key players in the achievement of sustainable
transport policy and practice.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

  _____