[sustran] Re: Car Free Experiment in Pune

Alan P Howes alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 07:40:06 JST 2006

Congratulations to all involved!  I may even see it myself before too
long ...

Alan

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:05:06 +0530, Sujit Patwardhan <sujit at vsnl.com>
wrote to Asia and the Pacific sustainable transport

--
Alan P Howes, Perthshire, Scotland
alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/alanhowes/  [Needs Updating!]