[sustran] Slippage in Stockholm (the poll, not the project)

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Jan 5 23:56:51 JST 2006

I have been told that the background information on our Stockholm support
project is not sufficiently clear or detailed.

So I have gone back into the New Mobility Agenda site and entirely
refashioned the introductory remarks and guidelines. I hope you will have a
look and then cast your estimates of what is going to take place. And why it
may be important.

And I do think it is important and for better or worse will provide an
indication of the extent to which we can indeed put our heads together for à
common goal.  Or maybe that’s not in the cards.  We’ll see.

Eric Britton

PS. If you go to that page, you will see that there is quite a discrepancy
thus far in the first handful of returns. Everyone agrees, happily, that the
project is not just a local concern, and all but one that it _deserves_ to
succeed. But will it, will it not? Well that’s where the spread starts to
come in.

Add you voice and views.  After all in not all that long this is going to be
a hot item for your city.  So you might as well start mobilizing yourself
now.

PPS. We thus far have heard from colleagues in Germany, Britain, the States,
India and France. And you?